Rabaconda Tire Machines ship for FREE(Includes Pro Dirt & Adventure Packages)
#1 TIRE CHANGER IN THE WORLD!
Are bloody knuckles, stress, and back and knee pain supposed to be part of the tire changing experience? It may seem that way. That is until you use a Rabaconda.
The Rabaconda tire changer makes changing tires in under 3 minutes a reality for professional and home mechanics alike. Rabaconda is a result of passion, mixed with many years of intense research and development.
- Comfortable working height
- No more backache or working on your knees
- Compact and easily assembled in seconds, no tools needed
- Tire can be removed completely by pushing it down with the bead breaker
- Excellent grip on any surface and uneven ground
- Works on tubeless, mousse, Tubliss and regular tube set ups
- Rigid and durable construction
- Light weight
- Tire lever tray at comfortable height
- Strong Cordura 1000D carry-bag for comfortable and compact storage
- Quick-release bolts for fast switching between wheel sizes
- Bead breaker positioning system
- Oval profile lever with good grip
- Premium quality product. Made in EU.
The Rabaconda is without a doubt the quickest and easiest way to change your tire! It is race tested by over 80 top riders and factory teams across the globe. You won’t see any other tire changer brand on the racing scene, and that is for good reason. The Rabaconda is even approved by the AMA (American Motorcycling Association) as their official tire changer at the ISDE (International Six Days of Enduro).
- Suitable for wheel sizes 16-21 inches
- Carry-bag dimensions: 70 x 28 x 25 cm
- Materials: galvanised and powder coated steel, anodised T6061-T6 aluminium
- Working level (wheel height): 50 cm
- Weight (incl. bag): 16.5 kg
- Hub bearings diameter: 20-28 mm
- Center axle diameter: 20-26mm (other dimensions offered as add-ons);
- Rubber feet provide excellent grip on any surface
- 3 Standing points allow for work on uneven ground
- Now a tire lever tray included for convenient access and storage
- Spindle chamfer for locking larger hub bearing adaptors
- Tube caps riveted to the feet
- Large flange nuts for stronger fixing of wheel supports
- Pre assembled quick release bolts