Rabaconda Tire Machines ship for FREE(Includes Pro Dirt & Adventure Packages)
Revolutionary Kit for ADV and dual-sport tire changes
Taking the hassle and guess-work out of the equation
Designed by riders for riders, Rabaconda is simple, portable and handy: assemble the kit, pop your wheel on, and change the tire with ease. Beloved by professional racers and weekend warriors alike, Rabaconda makes tire changes – and life – that much easier.
You’ll love it because Rabaconda will:
- Help you get control back – no more begging and grovelling to your friends to help you.
- Save tons of cash on dealer tire changes in the long run.
- Save time on travelling to the dealer and back (and spend it riding instead!)
- Empower yourself to change your own tires whenever you need to.
- Allow you to buy whatever tires you want, not the ones the dealer is pushing.
- Help you to use your tires strategically – switch to the correct tires for the terrain you’re in, every time you hit the trails.
- Eliminate busted knuckles, back pain, and the 5-gallon buckets that come with the territory when you’re changing your tires the old school way.
- Help you break the tire bead without damaging it.
The KIT includes:
- #1 TIRE CHANGER IN THE WORLD - Rabaconda 3-Minute Tire Changer
- PRO Tire Iron Set consisting of 5pcs
- 2 x 17" Tire Spoons
- 12-18mm Spindle
- 28mm Adapter
- 58mm Adapter for BMW GS shaft-drive type wheels
Free one-week Shipping / Money-Back Guarantee / Lifetime Warranty
- Suitable for wheel sizes 16-21 inches
- Carry-bag dimensions: 70 x 28 x 25 cm
- Materials: galvanised and powder coated steel, anodised T6061-T6 aluminium
- Working level (wheel height): 50 cm
- Weight (incl. bag): 16.5 kg
- Hub bearings diameter: 20-28 mm
- Center axle diameter: 20-26mm (other dimensions offered as add-ons);
- Rubber feet provide excellent grip on any surface
- 3 Standing points allow for work on uneven ground
- Now a tire lever tray included for convenient access and storage
- Spindle chamfer for locking larger hub bearing adaptors
- Tube caps riveted to the feet
- Large flange nuts for stronger fixing of wheel supports
- Pre assembled quick release bolts