The Rabaconda Street Bike Tire Changer is aimed specifically at cast wheels offering extra rim protection, but also works on wire-spoked wheels. It’s adaptable to wheel sizes between 12-21", has great ergonomics at low weight, and is perfect for both single and double-sided swingarms. With Rabaconda, you can swap out your own tires in no time whether you’re riding street or hitting the track.
- Change your own motorcycle tires in just a few minutes
- Do it wherever and whenever you want
- Unique wheel angle offers handy operating position
- Plastic mounting head reduces the risk of scratching the rim with tire levers
- All parts that go in contact with the rim and tire are covered with plastic to reduce risk of damage
- Easy to carry and can be set up within seconds
- Very easily adapted to different wheel sizes
- Innovative frame design with unmatched stability at very low weight
- No busted knuckles, swearing, and working on the floor
- Lightweight & easily portable design
- Plastic mounting head for scratch-free tire changes
- Long lever for breaking even the toughest beads
- Wide legs stance for great stability
- Compact carry bag for compact storage
- Oval shaped operating handle with good grip
- Tire iron with protective cover included
- Works on 12-21” wheels and on tires up to 250mm wide
- Wheel hub diameters: 20-32mm
- Weight: 28.6 lbs (13kg)
- Carry-bag dimensions: 27.5 x 11 x 9.8 inches (70 x 28 x 25 cm)
- Materials: galvanized steel frame, plastic mounting head, wheel supports and bead breaker cover
- 16" Tire iron with protective cover included
- 15-20mm center spindle kit available. SOLD SEPARATELY!
- Special adaptors for single sided swingarm models available (Ducati, Triumph, BMW, Honda, etc). SOLD SEPARATELY!
- IMPORTANT: standard duck head is not suitable for cross-spoked rims! Wider DUCK HEAD for cross-spoked wheels available (like on modern BMW GS, Honda Africa Twin, Ducati Multistrada, Triumph Scrambler, Triumph Tiger, Moto Guzzi V85, etc.). SOLD SEPARATELY!