The Ripper is a revolutionary system for the Roll-Off Goggle. With the press of the wireless handlebar button, The Ripper rapidly pulls the cord on most roll-off systems to clear the riders vision in less than a second.
The wireless main unit replaces the need to take your hand off the handlebar to reach up and pull the cord on the roll-off system. Not only is this safer, but faster, and means you're free to clear your vision whenever you NEED to!
Wireless Handlebar Remote
The remote sits conveniently next to your grip, allowing easy access to press the button.
With a tap of the button, the arm pulls the cord in a rapid-fire motion, clearing vision in less than 1 second*
Keep Your Hand on the Bar
With the Ripper you no longer need to take your hand off the the handlebar to clear your vision!
The pull cord is still operational even when The Ripper is attached.
Sync Multiple Remotes
Sync the Ripper to multiple Wireless Remotes for multiple bike setups.
Extra buttons available
Universal goggle strap mount works with your favorite goggle roll-off system*.
The Ripper will typically last up to 10 rolls before needing to be recharged via the micro-USB port on the main unit. Battery level is indicated by the 3 LEDs
- Clear goggles in as little as 1 second
- No more taking hands off handlebar to clear roll-off
- Use almost any roll-off goggle*
- Manual override incase of mechanical failure or damage
- Quick set up
- Auto-Burst Mode or Momentary/Continuous Mode
- Sync multiple Rippers to one remote for quick change in race situation
- Micro-USB rechargeable
- Battery life lasts up to 10 rolls
- Weather Proof
- Lightweight at only 4.1oz (116g)